    How to make a change for it?

    Thanks

    David

    =?Utf-8?B?ZGF2aWQ=?=, Sep 13, 2007

  2. Do you think client's machines have that path
    C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Demo\webimages\b2pentagons2.bmp

    George

    George Ter-Saakov, Sep 13, 2007

  3. "david" <> wrote in message

    >I used Visual Studio .NEt 2003 to develop a web form in which there is a
    >bmp
    > format image. I used WebControls.Image in Design and set ImageUrl property
    > field to file:///C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Demo\webimages\b2pentagons2.bmp
    >
    > Any problem about it?

    Yes - it doesn't exist on the client machines...

    > How to make a change for it?

    Don't use a hard-coded fully-qualified filespec - use a relative path
    instead e.g.:

    "../webimages/b2pentagons.bmp"

    --
    Mark Rae
    ASP.NET MVP

    Mark Rae [MVP], Sep 13, 2007
  4. the image path needs to be an http- addressable virtual or absolute url, eg.
    mageUrl="webimages/b2pentagons2.bmp" -- or --
    imageUrl = "http://yourserver/webimages/b2pentagons2.bmp"

    a "FILE:///..." directive means "look for this on THIS machine's hard drive".

    -- Peter
    Recursion: see Recursion
    site: http://www.eggheadcafe.com

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQnJvbWJlcmcgW0MjIE1WUF0=?=, Sep 13, 2007
  5. Thank you.

    David

    =?Utf-8?B?ZGF2aWQ=?=, Sep 13, 2007
  6. Thanks.