images dont show

Jan Guichelaar

Hi all,

I've made a html page with gifs in it.
Sometimes some off the gifs dont show up,
after i right-clicked and say 'show image' , it appears
It isn't always the same gif.

I think it is voodoo, and can't make any sense of it.

Does anybody know this problem, and/or solution.

thanx

jan

--
(e-mail address removed)

====================
Artmiks [image builders]
http://www.artmiks.nl
====================
recent projects
http://www.stang.nl
http://www.marryyourpet.com
http://www.wereldpost.nl
====================

SeeSchloss

Hi all,
I've made a html page with gifs in it.
Sometimes some off the gifs dont show up,
after i right-clicked and say 'show image' , it appears
It isn't always the same gif.

I think it is voodoo, and can't make any sense of it.

Does anybody know this problem, and/or solution.

Hi,

I do not have my crystal ball yet, so I won't be able to
see where the problem is without an url...

Leif K-Brooks

Jan said:
I've made a html page with gifs in it.
Sometimes some off the gifs dont show up,
after i right-clicked and say 'show image' , it appears
It isn't always the same gif.

I think it is voodoo, and can't make any sense of it.

Does anybody know this problem, and/or solution.

Every Wednesday, our crystal balls are summoned for the Weekly Crystal
Ball Convention. URL?