    Thanks in advance.

    Cheers,
    Samuel van Laere

    Samuel van Laere, Sep 12, 2009

  2. Samuel van Laere

    Neredbojias Guest

    On 11 Sep 2009, "Samuel van Laere" <> wrote:

    > I wonder why the page below loads two additional images that are
    > called uppon in the source but are not displayed.
    > Yes the HTML is horrible (div tagsoup warning and worse) but its not
    > my website but i'm trying to convince them to change it into
    > something better. Allready have a HTML 4.0 Transitional valid page of
    > the page below online, just to show them that it can be done.
    >
    > This is the original page:
    > http://www.geleidehond.nl/Overons/tabid/54/language/nl-NL/Default.aspx
    > The images that are loaded in the source are these (&amp; added
    > here):
    > http://www.geleidehond.nl/ImageResizer.ashx?p=/Portals/0/images/nieuws
    > _afbeeldingen/voor-kids.jpg&amp;h=138 and
    > http://www.geleidehond.nl/ImageResizer.ashx?p=/Portals/0/images/nieuws
    > _afbeeldingen/goldenretriever.jpg&amp;h=138
    >
    > So why aren't those additional images visible onscreen?
    > Can't figure it out as yet.

    I only see 3 images and found others in the source that don't show as
    well. Looks like there should be 9 at least. Probably something
    screwed up in the ooo-ooo-Ajax crap.

    --
    Neredbojias
    http://www.neredbojias.org/

    Neredbojias, Sep 12, 2009

  3. Samuel van Laere

    dorayme Guest

    In article <4aaaff2b$0$1649$>,
    "Samuel van Laere" <> wrote:

    > I wonder why the page below loads two additional images that are called
    > uppon in the source but are not displayed.
    > Yes the HTML is horrible (div tagsoup warning and worse) but its not my
    > website but i'm trying to convince them to change it into something better.
    > Allready have a HTML 4.0 Transitional valid page of the page below online,
    > just to show them that it can be done.
    >
    > This is the original page:
    > http://www.geleidehond.nl/Overons/tabid/54/language/nl-NL/Default.aspx

    They forgot to add some selectors on portal.css

    #LP_item1 .LP_ItemImg, #LP_item2 .LP_ItemImg, #LP_item3 .LP_ItemImg,
    needs to be added to for

    #LP_item4 .LP_ItemImg

    etc...

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Sep 12, 2009
  4. "dorayme" <> schreef in bericht

    > They forgot to add some selectors on portal.css
    >
    > #LP_item1 .LP_ItemImg, #LP_item2 .LP_ItemImg, #LP_item3 .LP_ItemImg,
    > needs to be added to for
    >
    > #LP_item4 .LP_ItemImg
    >
    > etc...

    Thanks a lot dorayme,