Images get loaded but not displayed?

Samuel van Laere

I wonder why the page below loads two additional images that are called
uppon in the source but are not displayed.
Yes the HTML is horrible (div tagsoup warning and worse) but its not my
website but i'm trying to convince them to change it into something better.
Allready have a HTML 4.0 Transitional valid page of the page below online,
just to show them that it can be done.

This is the original page:
http://www.geleidehond.nl/Overons/tabid/54/language/nl-NL/Default.aspx
The images that are loaded in the source are these (& added here):
http://www.geleidehond.nl/ImageResi...s/nieuws_afbeeldingen/voor-kids.jpg&h=138
and
http://www.geleidehond.nl/ImageResi...ws_afbeeldingen/goldenretriever.jpg&h=138

So why aren't those additional images visible onscreen?
Can't figure it out as yet.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Samuel van Laere

Neredbojias

http://www.geleidehond.nl/ImageResizer.ashx?p=/Portals/0/images/nieuws
_afbeeldingen/voor-kids.jpg&h=138 and
http://www.geleidehond.nl/ImageResizer.ashx?p=/Portals/0/images/nieuws
_afbeeldingen/goldenretriever.jpg&h=138

So why aren't those additional images visible onscreen?
Can't figure it out as yet.

I only see 3 images and found others in the source that don't show as
well. Looks like there should be 9 at least. Probably something
screwed up in the ooo-ooo-Ajax crap.

dorayme

"Samuel van Laere said:
I wonder why the page below loads two additional images that are called
uppon in the source but are not displayed.
Yes the HTML is horrible (div tagsoup warning and worse) but its not my
website but i'm trying to convince them to change it into something better.
Allready have a HTML 4.0 Transitional valid page of the page below online,
just to show them that it can be done.

This is the original page:
http://www.geleidehond.nl/Overons/tabid/54/language/nl-NL/Default.aspx

They forgot to add some selectors on portal.css

#LP_item1 .LP_ItemImg, #LP_item2 .LP_ItemImg, #LP_item3 .LP_ItemImg,
needs to be added to for

#LP_item4 .LP_ItemImg

etc...

Samuel van Laere

dorayme said:
They forgot to add some selectors on portal.css

#LP_item1 .LP_ItemImg, #LP_item2 .LP_ItemImg, #LP_item3 .LP_ItemImg,
needs to be added to for

#LP_item4 .LP_ItemImg

etc...

Thanks a lot dorayme,