    list. If it is how? I've looked through the archives of this group and
    I can't seem to find anything. Cheers, Dom
    , Nov 7, 2005

  2. Dylan Parry Guest

    Trapped in the departure lounge at alt.html, got
    bored and wrote:

    > Is it possible to put images in a drop down list.

    Not possible, I'm afraid.

    --
    Dylan Parry

    Usenet: The first post is free, but the next will cost you your soul.
    Dylan Parry, Nov 7, 2005

    Thought so, thanks.
    Dom
    , Nov 7, 2005
  4. Dylan Parry wrote:
    > > Is it possible to put images in a drop down list.

    > Not possible, I'm afraid.

    Not possible with HTML. Very possible using Java or Flash

    --
    -=tn=-
    Travis Newbury, Nov 7, 2005

    Yes, but only in Firefox: <http://tw.ecritters.biz/select-icons/>.
    Leif K-Brooks, Nov 7, 2005

    Ahh, just what I was after too! But only for Gecko browsers... bum!
    Dom
    , Nov 7, 2005
  7. bincy.wst

    Joined: