Images in Crystal Reports not Showing Up

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by lewindha, Oct 12, 2004.

  1. lewindha

    lewindha Guest

    Hi guys

    I am new to ASP and .Net. I am working a web app where some Crystal
    Reports will be incorporated. Right now I am trying to get a simple
    report with a bar graph to show up in a browser.

    I have taken a few tutorials and get the same problem everytime. At
    first, when I viewed the report in the browser, all images were
    broken(including crystal navigation buttons). I fixed the navigation
    image problems by creating a virtual directory pointing to the
    crystalwebviewer2 folder.

    My problem now is that the bar graph and any external images included
    in the report are not showing up. Does anyone know why this
    happening? When I look at the properties of each image, I can tell
    that the url to the image is wrong, but how do I change the app to
    look for the correct url?

    I have seen others on the web with this same problem, but no one has
    posted a solution. Someone help please.

    Posted at:
    www.GroupSrv.com

    lewindha, Oct 12, 2004

  2. Did you find a solution to the Image display problem. I am having the same
    problem and need some help.

    Thanks,
    Smith

    =?Utf-8?B?U21pdGg=?=, Oct 26, 2004