    thanks,
    rodchar

    p.s. the images are local to the project too.

    rodchar, Dec 18, 2007

  2. rodchar

    jaems Guest

    "rodchar" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > hey all,
    > i have an image on my .htm page in vs2005 that doesn't show up in the
    > designer, however, when i run it it does show up. why doesn't it show up
    > in
    > the designer? i don't think i have this problem in .aspx page designer. is
    > it
    > just me?
    >
    > thanks,
    > rodchar
    >
    > p.s. the images are local to the project too.

    I have this too particularly with png file types.

    Also why, when running vs2005 on my computer and linked to a remote site,
    does it keep up and down loading the same image when ever I move from source
    view of a page to layout view?

    jaems, Dec 18, 2007

  3. Hello rodchar,

    what are the paths to that images ?

    ---
    WBR,

    r> hey all,
    r> i have an image on my .htm page in vs2005 that doesn't show up in the
    r> designer, however, when i run it it does show up. why doesn't it show
    r> up in
    r> the designer? i don't think i have this problem in .aspx page
    r> designer. is it
    r> just me?
    r> thanks,
    r> rodchar
    r> p.s. the images are local to the project too.
    r>

    Michael Nemtsev [MVP], Dec 19, 2007
  4. rodchar

    rodchar Guest