Images not loading in webpage

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Timmah1980, Mar 9, 2006.

  1. Timmah1980

    Timmah1980 Guest

    Hello!

    I've designed the following basic web page for a friend's website, but
    the images don't seem to be loading. There should be a background image
    of some sky in the top half of the page, and a logo in the bottom left
    corner.

    http://www.wilsonprint.co.uk/advert/advert1.htm

    If people wouldn't mind taking a look and letting me know any
    suggestions or solutions, it'd be much appreciated, cos it's driving me
    mad. All the links seem to be correct, so it's not that. It's not
    settings on my computer, as all other images load fine. Even the logo
    on the homepage loads (below) - I just can't figure it out!!

    http://www.wilsonprint.co.uk

    Again, any help would be much appreciated.

    Thanks,

    Tim.

    Timmah1980, Mar 9, 2006

  2. Timmah1980

    tankedup Guest

    Not quite sure what you mean. The advert page is different to all the
    other pages (half bg.jpg and lower black). Do you want it to look the
    same as the other pages?

    tankedup, Mar 10, 2006

  3. Timmah1980

    Neredbojias Guest

    With neither quill nor qualm, Timmah1980 quothed:

    > Hello!
    >
    > I've designed the following basic web page for a friend's website, but
    > the images don't seem to be loading. There should be a background image
    > of some sky in the top half of the page, and a logo in the bottom left
    > corner.
    >
    > http://www.wilsonprint.co.uk/advert/advert1.htm
    >
    > If people wouldn't mind taking a look and letting me know any
    > suggestions or solutions, it'd be much appreciated, cos it's driving me
    > mad. All the links seem to be correct, so it's not that. It's not
    > settings on my computer, as all other images load fine. Even the logo
    > on the homepage loads (below) - I just can't figure it out!!
    >
    > http://www.wilsonprint.co.uk
    >
    > Again, any help would be much appreciated.

    Seems to load here in ff and ie.

    --
    Neredbojias

    Neredbojias, Mar 10, 2006
  4. Timmah1980

    Jim Moe Guest

    Timmah1980 wrote:

    > I've designed the following basic web page for a friend's website, but
    > the images don't seem to be loading. There should be a background image
    > of some sky in the top half of the page, and a logo in the bottom left
    > corner.
    >
    > http://www.wilsonprint.co.uk/advert/advert1.htm

    Fixed it, eh? Or did you have image loading turned off?

    (Remove .AXSPAMGN for email)

    Jim Moe, Mar 10, 2006