Images not loading in webpage

Timmah1980

Hello!

I've designed the following basic web page for a friend's website, but
the images don't seem to be loading. There should be a background image
of some sky in the top half of the page, and a logo in the bottom left
corner.

http://www.wilsonprint.co.uk/advert/advert1.htm

If people wouldn't mind taking a look and letting me know any
suggestions or solutions, it'd be much appreciated, cos it's driving me
mad. All the links seem to be correct, so it's not that. It's not
settings on my computer, as all other images load fine. Even the logo
on the homepage loads (below) - I just can't figure it out!!

http://www.wilsonprint.co.uk

Again, any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Tim.

tankedup

Not quite sure what you mean. The advert page is different to all the
other pages (half bg.jpg and lower black). Do you want it to look the
same as the other pages?

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, Timmah1980 quothed:
Hello!

I've designed the following basic web page for a friend's website, but
the images don't seem to be loading. There should be a background image
of some sky in the top half of the page, and a logo in the bottom left
corner.

http://www.wilsonprint.co.uk/advert/advert1.htm

If people wouldn't mind taking a look and letting me know any
suggestions or solutions, it'd be much appreciated, cos it's driving me
mad. All the links seem to be correct, so it's not that. It's not
settings on my computer, as all other images load fine. Even the logo
on the homepage loads (below) - I just can't figure it out!!

http://www.wilsonprint.co.uk

Again, any help would be much appreciated.

Seems to load here in ff and ie.