    It should show 10 images. Yesterday the page showed nothing at all. Even no
    red cross. No problem with other images.
    Thanks, Nico

    Nico Schuyt, Nov 27, 2003

  2. Nico Schuyt

    Steve R. Guest

    Nico Schuyt wrote in message ...
    > I compressed a couple of images in PSP8.1 and noticed that Mozilla 1.4
    > doesn't recognise the jpegs sometimes.

    I can see 10 images, however if you plan to use them on the web, they'll need more compression than
    you've already given them. One of those 'thumbnails' was 15K when it could easily be 5K or less.

    Steve.

    Steve R., Nov 27, 2003

  3. Nico Schuyt

    Nico Schuyt Guest

    Steve R. wrote:
    > Nico Schuyt wrote in message ...
    >> I compressed a couple of images in PSP8.1 and noticed that Mozilla
    >> 1.4 doesn't recognise the jpegs sometimes.

    > I can see 10 images, however if you plan to use them on the web,

    I do :)

    > they'll need more compression than you've already given them. One of
    > those 'thumbnails' was 15K when it could easily be 5K or less.

    OK. Thanks!!
    Nico

    Nico Schuyt, Nov 27, 2003
  4. Nico Schuyt

    rf Guest

    http://www.nicoschuyt.nl/test/mozilla_problem/
    > It should show 10 images. Yesterday the page showed nothing at all. Even

    no
    > red cross. No problem with other images.
    > Thanks, Nico

    10 visible.

    Cheers
    Richard.

    rf, Nov 27, 2003
  5. Nico Schuyt

    John W. Guest

    "Nico Schuyt" <> wrote:

    >I compressed a couple of images in PSP8.1 and noticed that Mozilla 1.4
    >doesn't recognise the jpegs sometimes.
    >Can you please have a look at http://www.nicoschuyt.nl/test/mozilla_problem/
    >It should show 10 images. Yesterday the page showed nothing at all. Even no
    >red cross. No problem with other images.
    >Thanks, Nico

    IE 6, O 7,11, Moz 1.5: no problems :)

    But 1.4 maybe doesn.t like this?
    <http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=http%3A//www.nicoschuyt.nl/test/mozilla_problem/>

    John OO
    --
    <http://webcel.nl/> webshopsoftware + more

    "Time is what prevents everything from happening at once"
    - John Archibald Wheeler -

    John W., Nov 27, 2003
  6. Nico Schuyt

    Nico Schuyt Guest

    John W. wrote:
    > "Nico Schuyt" <> wrote:

    >> I compressed a couple of images in PSP8.1 and noticed that Mozilla
    >> 1.4 doesn't recognise the jpegs sometimes.
    >> http://www.nicoschuyt.nl/test/mozilla_problem/

    > IE 6, O 7,11, Moz 1.5: no problems :)

    > But 1.4 maybe doesn.t like this?

    http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=http://www.nicoschuyt.nl/test/mozilla_problem/

    LOL. I always use a template with a link to 'layout.css' The problem however
    occurred in a perfectly validating file too.
    Thanks a lot!
    Nico

    Nico Schuyt, Nov 27, 2003
  7. Nico Schuyt

    Nico Schuyt Guest

    rf wrote:
    > "Nico Schuyt" wrote

    > http://www.nicoschuyt.nl/test/mozilla_problem/
    >> It should show 10 images. Yesterday the page showed nothing at all.

    > 10 visible.

    Thanks! Must have been a temporary bug in Mozilla (or in me :)
    Nico

    Nico Schuyt, Nov 27, 2003