Images not recognized in Mozilla

Nico Schuyt

I compressed a couple of images in PSP8.1 and noticed that Mozilla 1.4
doesn't recognise the jpegs sometimes.
Can you please have a look at http://www.nicoschuyt.nl/test/mozilla_problem/
It should show 10 images. Yesterday the page showed nothing at all. Even no
red cross. No problem with other images.
Thanks, Nico

Steve R.

Nico Schuyt wrote in message ...
I compressed a couple of images in PSP8.1 and noticed that Mozilla 1.4
doesn't recognise the jpegs sometimes.

I can see 10 images, however if you plan to use them on the web, they'll need more compression than
you've already given them. One of those 'thumbnails' was 15K when it could easily be 5K or less.

Steve.

John W.

Nico Schuyt said:
I compressed a couple of images in PSP8.1 and noticed that Mozilla 1.4
doesn't recognise the jpegs sometimes.
Can you please have a look at http://www.nicoschuyt.nl/test/mozilla_problem/
It should show 10 images. Yesterday the page showed nothing at all. Even no
red cross. No problem with other images.
Thanks, Nico
IE 6, O 7,11, Moz 1.5: no problems :)

But 1.4 maybe doesn.t like this?
<http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=http://www.nicoschuyt.nl/test/mozilla_problem/>