images on navigation links

Microsoft Newsserver

There is no standard. it depends on your page design. Just be consistant and
use what looks pleasing to they eye. Might be worth aking the opinion of
others as what may look nice to you, may not look nice to them.

HTH

Andy B

Can you go look for me to see what you would think? The images I am looking
at using are pictures of different objects to represent the different
sections of the website.