    Totus possum, totum Deum.
    Totus ero, totum meum.
    WSW

    News, Apr 19, 2006

  2. News

    David Segall Guest

    "News" <warren@no_S_P_A_M_wyght.com> wrote:

    >Hi;
    >
    >I was wondering if anyone knows of a good site to go and get proffessional
    >images. I do NOT want to spend heaps of money but would like to find a site
    >where quality images of a wide scope of topics are marketed. I would like to
    >pay a set fee and be able to use X amount of images permenately.

    <http://www.sxc.hu/index.phtml> is free although some of the
    photographs have copyright restrictions for commercial use.
    <http://www.dreamstime.com/freephotos> is cheap and has a daily free
    photograph.

    David Segall, Apr 19, 2006

  3. News

    Neredbojias Guest

    To further the education of mankind, "News"
    <warren@no_S_P_A_M_wyght.com> vouchsafed:

    > Hi;
    >
    > I was wondering if anyone knows of a good site to go and get
    > proffessional images. I do NOT want to spend heaps of money but would
    > like to find a site where quality images of a wide scope of topics are
    > marketed. I would like to pay a set fee and be able to use X amount of
    > images permenately.

    I've seen these as ads on other sites, but the price wasn't practical. One
    I remember said something like "...100,000 copy-free images, discounted
    from $599.00 to _only_ $399.00!" Such a deal...

    --
    Neredbojias
    Infinity can have limits.

    Neredbojias, Apr 19, 2006
  4. News

    Guest

    News wrote:
    > I was wondering if anyone knows of a good site to go and get proffessional
    > images. I do NOT want to spend heaps of money but would like to find a site
    > where quality images of a wide scope of topics are marketed. I would like to
    > pay a set fee and be able to use X amount of images permenately.

    The following random assortment meet your criteria to a lesser or
    greater extent:
    iStockphoto <http://www.istockphoto.com>
    Inmagine <http://www.inmagine.com>
    stock.xchng <http://www.sxc.hu>
    DesignPacks.com <http://www.designpacks.com>
    Stockvault <http://www.stockvault.net>
    Fotolia <http://www.fotolia.co.uk>

    HTH...

    --
    AGw.

    , Apr 19, 2006
  5. News

    Paul Watt Guest

    "News" <warren@no_S_P_A_M_wyght.com> wrote in message
    > Hi;
    >
    > I was wondering if anyone knows of a good site to go and get proffessional
    > images. I do NOT want to spend heaps of money but would like to find a
    > site where quality images of a wide scope of topics are marketed. I would
    > like to pay a set fee and be able to use X amount of images permenately.

    http://www.istockphoto.com/index.php is pretty good. good value royalty free
    images

    Paul

    Paul Watt, Apr 19, 2006
  6. News

    News Guest

    "David Segall" <> wrote in message
    > "News" <warren@no_S_P_A_M_wyght.com> wrote:
    >
    >>Hi;
    >>
    >>I was wondering if anyone knows of a good site to go and get proffessional
    >>images. I do NOT want to spend heaps of money but would like to find a
    >>site
    >>where quality images of a wide scope of topics are marketed. I would like
    >>pay a set fee and be able to use X amount of images permenately.

    > <http://www.sxc.hu/index.phtml> is free although some of the
    > photographs have copyright restrictions for commercial use.
    > <http://www.dreamstime.com/freephotos> is cheap and has a daily free
    > photograph.

    Thanks I will go and check those sites out.

    --

    Totus possum, totum Deum.
    Totus ero, totum meum.

    News, Apr 19, 2006
  7. News

    News Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > News wrote:
    >> I was wondering if anyone knows of a good site to go and get
    >> proffessional
    >> images. I do NOT want to spend heaps of money but would like to find a
    >> site
    >> where quality images of a wide scope of topics are marketed. I would like
    >> pay a set fee and be able to use X amount of images permenately.

    > The following random assortment meet your criteria to a lesser or
    > greater extent:
    > iStockphoto <http://www.istockphoto.com>
    > Inmagine <http://www.inmagine.com>
    > stock.xchng <http://www.sxc.hu>
    > DesignPacks.com <http://www.designpacks.com>
    > Stockvault <http://www.stockvault.net>
    > Fotolia <http://www.fotolia.co.uk>
    >
    > HTH...
    >

    > --
    > AGw.

    Wow thanks I will checks these out
    --

    Totus possum, totum Deum.
    Totus ero, totum meum.

    News, Apr 19, 2006
  8. News

    News Guest

    "Paul Watt" <> wrote in message

    > "News" <warren@no_S_P_A_M_wyght.com> wrote in message
    >> Hi;
    >>
    >> I was wondering if anyone knows of a good site to go and get
    >> proffessional images. I do NOT want to spend heaps of money but would
    >> like to find a site where quality images of a wide scope of topics are
    >> marketed. I would like to pay a set fee and be able to use X amount of
    >> images permenately.
    >>

    > http://www.istockphoto.com/index.php is pretty good. good value royalty
    > free images
    >
    > Paul

    Thanks for this site I will check it out

    --

    Totus possum, totum Deum.
    Totus ero, totum meum.

    News, Apr 19, 2006
  9. Paul Watt wrote:

    > "News" <warren@no_S_P_A_M_wyght.com> wrote in message
    >> Hi;
    >>
    >> I was wondering if anyone knows of a good site to go and get
    >> proffessional images. I do NOT want to spend heaps of money but would
    >> like to find a site where quality images of a wide scope of topics are
    >> marketed. I would like to pay a set fee and be able to use X amount of
    >> images permenately.
    >>

    > http://www.istockphoto.com/index.php is pretty good. good value royalty
    > free images

    That are for sale. Not that that invalidates that they're roalty free.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 19, 2006
  10. News

    Nik Coughlin Guest

    http://www.stockxpert.com/
    http://www.photos.com/en/

    Nik Coughlin, Apr 19, 2006
  11. News

    News Guest

    Nik Coughlin wrote:
    > News wrote:
    >> Hi;
    >>
    >> I was wondering if anyone knows of a good site to go and get
    >> proffessional images. I do NOT want to spend heaps of money but would
    >> like to find a site where quality images of a wide scope of topics
    >> are marketed. I would like to pay a set fee and be able to use X
    >> amount of images permenately.

    > http://www.sxc.hu/
    > http://www.stockxpert.com/
    > http://www.photos.com/en/