    Any thoughts?
    Thanks.
    danCER
    danCER, Jul 13, 2003

  2. danCER

    m Guest

    On or around Sun, 13 Jul 2003 02:36:56 GMT, there was a message,
    possibly from danCER <>, as follows:

    >Yes the picture will show up in column 2 but I need it smaller. I don't
    >want to use paintshop pro to rezise all of these pics,

    There is no way to make thumbnails properly without resizing.
    There are programs that will resize entire directories of images,
    but the results are never as good as a hand resizing and enhancing.
    >or to make a page
    >for each picture using the width and height attributes in the src.

    You can display them with a server side program.
    http://www.mbstevens.com/howtothumb/ may
    be of some help. Dump the frames now before you're
    too committed.

    m, Jul 13, 2003