images to video?

shrishjain

Hi All,

I generate 15 images every second, and I want to make it into a video
stream and send it to someone else through network.

To elaborate: I have a Frame window and I want to show the other person
what is happening on the window. So I capure image of window 15 times
in a second and convert to video stream, send to other person, and the
write code for the other person to view the video.

Can someone give me an idea how can I achieve this..

Thanks,
Shrish