    a work-around to display an image with a filename longer that 8 characters ?
    Thanks,
    Jim
    Jim McGivney, Jul 2, 2006

  2. Jim,

    That's not normal behavior. Images can certainly have more than 8
    characters. I suspect something else is your problem. Do you have spaces or
    symbols in the file name? If so, that can cause issues. You might want to
    experiment with Server.UrlEncode to ensure the file name is valid.
    Here's more info:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...html/cbb19811-6ba3-46fe-b324-e0874cfc3382.asp

    --
    I hope this helps,