    there in StretchBlt. Should that be StretchDIBits?

    Regards,
    Lale

    Ilariu Raducan, Jun 25, 2003

  2. Ilariu Raducan

    D. Rush Guest

    You can find some example of ImageWin usage gere:
    http://www.koders.com/?s=ImageWin&_:la=*&_:li=*

    And of course the source - if that's helpful:
    http://www.koders.com/python/fidF6C509A8541B869587B2FA42EFE57E5FA417147B.aspx?s=ImageWin

    Alsom

    D. Rush, Sep 30, 2004

  3. Fredrik Lundh, Sep 30, 2004
  4. Ilariu Raducan

    Andrew Dalke Guest

    Fredrik Lundh wrote:
    > # The Python Imaging Library.
    > # $Id: ImageWin.py,v 1.1 2000/05/24 13:29:09 stig Exp $
    >
    > who's stig?
    >
    > </F>

    Looks like that PIL is used by "SDS - A framework
    for developing software development tools."

    Specifically, sds/sds/sds/src/python/chartgen/pil/
    in the directory tree that come from clicking on that
    little folder.

    That also leads to http://sourceforge.net/projects/sds
    which has developer info for 'stig'.
    http://sourceforge.net/users/stig/