Imagine if we can get NVIDIA specs to program THIS 300 TFlops GPUsupercomputer !!

hsyq8xg

From Google, translated to English from French:

www.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pcinpact.com%2Factu%2Fnews%2F43165-premier-supercalculateur-GPU-France-Tesla.htm&langpair=fr%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF8

"A hybrid system composed of 1068 CPU octocoeurs new generation, with
48 modules GPU to make a maximum of parallel calculations."

"According to our information, the 1068 processors are indeed Nehalem
eight of hearts, and 48 modules are GPU solutions from NVIDIA Tesla.
This will be in addition to a new generation of Tesla, with a very
high probability of the GT200 chip controllers, and even several for
each module (we imagine two, as in the current solutions Tesla
NVIDIA)."

Can you imagine if NVIDIA would just release the specs so that the
world can directly program into the GPU with Assembly Language !!!

News Reader

Interesting, NVIDIA has recently offered an SDK called CUDA that can use you
Workstation GPU as a additional processing platform. This could pave the way
for a PC to use an additional GPU to perform secondary calculations while
the primary one draws the image,. This is the main idea the motivated the
Aegia product.