IMAP support

pakalk

Hello,

Can anyone help me find GOOD IMAP library for python? Imaplib is..
ekhm... nevermind... Is there any good library?

John Bokma

pakalk said:
Hello,

Can anyone help me find GOOD IMAP library for python? Imaplib is..
ekhm... nevermind... Is there any good library?

Instead of pissing on something it helps to actually state what's
missing from it. Or give a list of what you're looking for. Nevermind is
so ekhm... nevermind...

Grant Edwards

Can anyone help me find GOOD IMAP library for python?
Yes.

Imaplib is.. ekhm... nevermind... Is there any good library?

Yes, there is another one that's easier to use and a bit more
high-level, and more... akhm... nevermind.

pakalk

Please, give me an example of raw query to IMAP server?

And why do you focus on "Nevermind is so ekhm... nevermind... "??
Cannot you just help?