    Hello,

    Can anyone help me find GOOD IMAP library for python? Imaplib is..
    ekhm... nevermind... Is there any good library?
    pakalk, Oct 1, 2010

  2. pakalk

    John Bokma Guest

    pakalk <> writes:

    > Hello,
    >
    > Can anyone help me find GOOD IMAP library for python? Imaplib is..
    > ekhm... nevermind... Is there any good library?

    Instead of pissing on something it helps to actually state what's
    missing from it. Or give a list of what you're looking for. Nevermind is
    so ekhm... nevermind...

    --
    John Bokma j3b

    Blog: http://johnbokma.com/ Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/j.j.j.bokma
    Freelance Perl & Python Development: http://castleamber.com/
    John Bokma, Oct 3, 2010

  3. On 2010-10-01, pakalk <> wrote:

    > Can anyone help me find GOOD IMAP library for python?

    Yes.

    > Imaplib is.. ekhm... nevermind... Is there any good library?

    Yes, there is another one that's easier to use and a bit more
    high-level, and more... akhm... nevermind.

    --
    Grant
    Grant Edwards, Oct 4, 2010
  4. pakalk

    pakalk Guest

    Please, give me an example of raw query to IMAP server?

    And why do you focus on "Nevermind is so ekhm... nevermind... "??
    Cannot you just help?
    pakalk, Nov 30, 2010
  5. On Tue, 2010-11-30 at 13:03 -0800, pakalk wrote:
    > Please, give me an example of raw query to IMAP server?

    <http://www.devshed.com/c/a/Python/Python-Email-Libraries-part-2-IMAP/2/>

    I'm not certain what you mean by "raw query".

    > And why do you focus on "Nevermind is so ekhm... nevermind... "??
    > Cannot you just help?

    This list does suffer from a case of "attitude". Most programming
    forums have that; Python "attitude" has its own special flavor.
    Adam Tauno Williams, Nov 30, 2010
  6. pakalk

    pakalk Guest

    On 30 Lis, 22:26, Adam Tauno Williams <> wrote:
    > On Tue, 2010-11-30 at 13:03 -0800, pakalk wrote:
    > > Please, give me an example of raw query to IMAP server?

    > <http://www.devshed.com/c/a/Python/Python-Email-Libraries-part-2-IMAP/2/>
    >
    > I'm not certain what you mean by "raw query".

    m = imap()
    m.query('UID SORT ...') # etc.

    Thanks for link :)
    pakalk, Nov 30, 2010