    too dumb to recognize it :))

    Thanks,
    Kelwin
    Kelwin Delaunay, Apr 17, 2004

  2. Kelwin Delaunay wrote:

    > If it was possible to create a simple property for text like text-align to
    > enable horizontal positioning like left, center, and right, why was a
    > similar property not created for img?

    It was, text-align, it is just badly named. Text-align influences the
    position of inline content in a block. Most inline content is text, but
    images are too.

    David Dorward, Apr 17, 2004

  3. Thank you for your reply. If I understand correctly then, I just put the
    image in a div and create a text-align property in the css for the div to
    set it?

    Thanks,
    Kelwin

    Kelwin Delaunay, Apr 17, 2004