Immediate Hiring_Network Engineer_Federal Client_Citizens [email protected]

sheetal

Dear Fellow Members:

This is Sheetal, Resource Manager with Optimos, Inc

We are a CMM III software company HQ at Chantilly VA.
Optimos has been handling projects within software development & MGMT
consulting since last 13 yrs. We specialize in System Integration and
ERP/CRM implementation within the Federal as well as Commercial
Sector.

We are currently looking for a Network Engineer for one of our DIRECT
CLIENT within the FEDERAL SECTOR. Pasted below are the details. Revert
back with your updated CV's on (e-mail address removed) OR call
703-488-6888 ext. 767

Sr. Network Engineer
Location: Falls Church, VA

· Evaluates, designs, documents, installs, implements, tests, performs
problem isolation and resolution, monitors, tunes, sets standards and
maintains a complex range of computer network components and systems.
· Performs these functions across a wide range of network facilities
including physical media, protocol stacks, hubs, routers, bridges,
gateways, digital servers, linedrivers, telecommunications transport
facilities, mainframe VTAM, NCP and related software and hardware, and
network management components.
· Provides client consulting and training on the interfacing and use
of the network facilities.
· Plans and coordinates computer network initiatives.
· Researches, evaluates, and recommends new computer network equipment
and technologies.
· Utilizes monitoring, performance analysis, network management,
software and hardware equipment to trouble shoot and isolate problems,
gauge network performance, and trace data and protocol activity.
· Devises solutions to operational problems within the capacity and
operational limitations of installed equipment.
· Develops and executes contingency plans for network software and
hardware failures including isolated and major outages.
· Provides internal consulting, technical guidance, information and
support to application developers, computer operations, workstation
support, company management and departmental clients.
· Bachelor degree in computer science, math, engineering or
equivalent.
· Five to seven years experience are required.

Regards,

Sheetal Ranade

Resource Manager
Optimos Inc I Ph: 703-488-6888 # Extn 767 I (e-mail address removed) I
www.optimos.com I Fax: 703-991-5645

Disclaimer : This e-mail and any attachments to it contain
confidential and/or legally privileged information which is only for
the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended
distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the comments
of the contained information is strictly prohibited and you are urged
to notify the sender by e-mail immediately. Pls check the email and
attachments for viruses or defects before opening. Optimos takes no
responsibility for damage to your IT systems and information on
account of these viruses or defects. Emails are susceptible to change
and Optimos shall not be liable for any improper, untimely or
incomplete transmission.