Immediate Onsite opportunity in Germany with Datamatics Ltd., Mumbai

Discussion in 'Java' started by supriyab17@gmail.com, Nov 22, 2006.

    We are looking for Sr. J2EE profesionals for an immediate Onsite
    opportunity in Germany for a Key prestige project of Datamatics Ltd.
    (CMMi Level 5 & PCMM Level 5 company)

    Sr.Developer / TL/ML / PM / PL / Tech Lead
    Experience: 4 to 9 years
    Location: Mumbai (The duration of the Onsite deputation will be approx
    6 months)

    Strong experience and knowledge in EJB is required.
    Excellent knowledge and hands on experience of Oracle Backend is
    essential.
    Knowledge of German Language will be an added advantage.

    If interested, please send across your updated Resume at the earliest
    as this is an immediate requirement.

    Please include:
    Current CTC
    Exp CTC
    Notice Period

    Please direct your resumes to

    Visit our Website to know more about Datamatics Ltd.
    www.datamatics.com

    Regards,

    Supriya Bokil
    Datamatics Ltd.

    , Nov 22, 2006

  2. Rhino Guest

    <> wrote in message

    > Hi,
    >
    > We are looking for Sr. J2EE profesionals for an immediate Onsite
    > opportunity in Germany for a Key prestige project of Datamatics Ltd.
    > (CMMi Level 5 & PCMM Level 5 company)
    >

    > Sr.Developer / TL/ML / PM / PL / Tech Lead
    > Experience: 4 to 9 years
    > Location: Mumbai (The duration of the Onsite deputation will be approx
    > 6 months)

    When did Mumbai become a part of Germany? Last time I checked an atlas, it
    was in India.....

    --
    Rhino

    Rhino, Nov 22, 2006