Immediate Position: Application Programmer/Analyst - C++ Developer -

Discussion in 'Java' started by Isaac, Dec 22, 2010.

  1. Isaac

    Isaac Guest

    Dear All,

    We have a Application Programmer/Analyst - C++ Developer position, Let
    me know if you have any one available, please send resume with Rate
    and Contact details ASAP, this is an fast moving position pls respond
    ASAP

    Thanks and regards,
    Isaac

    Direct 213.233.3907
    Office 213.233.3576

    www.preludesys.com

    Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
    such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject
    line and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be
    honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused

    Job Title: 2553-1 Application Programmer/Analyst - C++ Developer
    Location: Chicago, Illinois
    Project Duration: 12+ Month(s)
    Skill Set :
    Experience Database Platforms TCP/IP
    TIBCO Rendezvous Yes 1 Intermediate 5-6 Within 5 Years
    Protocols C/C++
    Protocols SQL
    Additional Skills:
    - Expert in C++ programming and object oriented design
    - LINUX shell scripting, Python, SQL
    - Network programming, sockets, a good understanding of underlying
    hardware
    Job Description :
    The ideal candidate will work well in a team environment and possess
    the following characteristics:
    - Expert in writing client/server applications using C/C++
    - Expert in object oriented design and programming
    - Proficient in SQL
    - Strong ability to learn existing applications quickly and to be able
    to make modifications
    - Experience using make/automake, build scripts, deployment
    strategies
    –Experience with ClearCase and SVN
    - Experience with Linux shell scripting
    - Ability to work independently