Immediate Requirement for a Sr.Dot Net Developer

kin

Hello,

I am an Technical Recruiter with Kindle Systems and would like to
check your
availability for a project we have. Please find the details below:

Position Title: .Net Software Engineer
Location: New York,NY
Type of position: contract
Duration: 9+ Months

Principal Duties and Essential Job Functions:

Senior-level .NET Software Engineer. The Engineer will be responsible
for
developing complex web applications primarily using Microsoft .NET/C#,
Commerce Server, BizTalk, AD/AM, and Sharepoint 2007/MOSS
technologies.

Essential Job Functions:
Participate in the web application technical design process with the
Application Architects on Internet and eCommerce related development
projects.
Develop web applications for commercial use using Microsoft
technologies.
Unit test your code using SDLC best practices.
Develop programming specifications.
Participate in all phases of system testing.

Requirements:
The ideal candidates should possess:
4 or more years direct experience designing and developing with
Microsoft
web application technologies (including C# .NET and SQL Server).
6 years of business experience using an OO foundation language to
implement
application solutions.
Indepth knowledge of OO design patterns and best practices.
Indepth knowledge of basic Internet technologies: ASP.NET, HTML,
Javascript, AJAX and XML.
A solid understanding and appreciation for SDLC tools, processes, and
methodology.
BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.

Bonus Skills:
Commerce Server 2007 development experience.
Sharepoint 2007/MOSS development experience.
Web services development experience.
SEO application techniques.
Commercial web analytics software implementation experience.
Online shopping or advertising application development experience.
Experience with SQL Server 2005.
Experience using TFS and writing build deploy scripts using MS Build.
Familiarity with directory services technology (LDAP)

If you are interested, please respond with the following details:

Updated resume in Word format
Your availability to start
Your salary expectations
Your work Authorization (US Citizen, H1, GC, etc. If you have H-1B,
can you transfer your visa?)
Best number and time to reach you
If not local, are you open to relocation / travel?

Please feel free to contact me at 973-494-5750 or via email. If you
are not
available at this time, I would really appreciate if you could forward
this
email to any of your friends who may be interested.

Thanks for your time!

Thanks & Regards
Edwin Francis
Technical Recruiter