Immediate Requirement for a Sr.Dot Net Developer

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by kin, Jan 7, 2008.

  1. kin

    kin Guest

    Hello,

    I am an Technical Recruiter with Kindle Systems and would like to
    check your
    availability for a project we have. Please find the details below:

    Position Title: .Net Software Engineer
    Location: New York,NY
    Type of position: contract
    Duration: 9+ Months

    Principal Duties and Essential Job Functions:

    Senior-level .NET Software Engineer. The Engineer will be responsible
    for
    developing complex web applications primarily using Microsoft .NET/C#,
    Commerce Server, BizTalk, AD/AM, and Sharepoint 2007/MOSS
    technologies.

    Essential Job Functions:
    Participate in the web application technical design process with the
    Application Architects on Internet and eCommerce related development
    projects.
    Develop web applications for commercial use using Microsoft
    technologies.
    Unit test your code using SDLC best practices.
    Develop programming specifications.
    Participate in all phases of system testing.

    Requirements:
    The ideal candidates should possess:
    4 or more years direct experience designing and developing with
    Microsoft
    web application technologies (including C# .NET and SQL Server).
    6 years of business experience using an OO foundation language to
    implement
    application solutions.
    Indepth knowledge of OO design patterns and best practices.
    Indepth knowledge of basic Internet technologies: ASP.NET, HTML,
    Javascript, AJAX and XML.
    A solid understanding and appreciation for SDLC tools, processes, and
    methodology.
    BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.

    Bonus Skills:
    Commerce Server 2007 development experience.
    Sharepoint 2007/MOSS development experience.
    Web services development experience.
    SEO application techniques.
    Commercial web analytics software implementation experience.
    Online shopping or advertising application development experience.
    Experience with SQL Server 2005.
    Experience using TFS and writing build deploy scripts using MS Build.
    Familiarity with directory services technology (LDAP)

    If you are interested, please respond with the following details:

    Updated resume in Word format
    Your availability to start
    Your salary expectations
    Your work Authorization (US Citizen, H1, GC, etc. If you have H-1B,
    can you transfer your visa?)
    Best number and time to reach you
    If not local, are you open to relocation / travel?

    Please feel free to contact me at 973-494-5750 or via email. If you
    are not
    available at this time, I would really appreciate if you could forward
    this
    email to any of your friends who may be interested.

    Thanks for your time!

    Thanks & Regards
    Edwin Francis
    Technical Recruiter