Immediate Requirement for Dot Net Developer (Seeking good matching profiles)

kin

Hi everybody!

Hope all are good. This is Edwin from Kindle Systems Inc. Please go
through my direct client requirement and get back to me with good
matching profiles.

TITLE: Microsoft Mid-level. Net Developer

POSITIONS: 02 Nos

DURATION: 3 to 6 months

JOB DESCRIPTION

-- Develop IT systems and applications adhering to CMMi
Level 2/3 compliant practices and procedures.

-- Develop, implement, integrate, and test systems per
technical design specifications using several Microsoft technologies
including Sharepoint, BizTalk, .Net, IIS, SQL Server, and Windows
operating system.

-- Track and report development progress and performance on a
weekly basis

-- Develop and implement Web sites, Web applications, systems
and backend databases adhering to best practices and industry
standards such as SOA, Web services, MVC framework, proven patterns,
and adaptable components

-- Understand the project requirements, system architecture,
technical design, and develop the application components based on the
design.

-- Write test cases, generate test data, and perform unit and
integration testing

-- Contribute to the development of the System, Application,
User, Technical- documentation of the project.

DESIRED SKILLS

Overall IT experience (4+yrs)
OO Analysis & Design using UML (2+yrs)
Microsoft Sharepoint Portal Server (2+yrs)
Microsoft SQL Server 2005 (2+yrs)
Microsoft Windows 2003 (3+yrs)
Certified as MCSD, MCAD, MCTS, MCITP, or MCPD
Experience in developing and implementing reports using Crystal
Reports or SQL server reporting capabilities (2+yrs)
Microsoft Visual Studio Team Suite tools including Foundation Server
(2+yrs)

Please reciprocate back with updated resume in MS Word format,
expectation in rate per hour and availability in weeks.

Send your Resumes to (e-mail address removed)

Please reach me if u have any queries!

Thanks & Regards!

Edwin Francis

Technical Recruiter

Kindle Systems Inc

Direct: (973) 494-5750

Toll Free: 1 - (877) 211 3834 || Fax: (732) 626-6000

(e-mail address removed) || www.kindlesys.com