Immediate Start: Need Designer's (Visual/Graphic),BeverlyHills,California,

Isaac

Hi There,

Hope you are doing fine,

We need Designer’s (Visual/Graphic) Consultants, it's a sure shot
Closure for the matching profile, Please send me your Consultant’s
matching profile for the same with Rate and their Contact details, for
any details please call me or email me for a detailed Job description.

Thanks and regards,
Isaac

Direct 213.233.3576
Office 213.233.3907
(e-mail address removed)
www.preludesys.com
(e-mail address removed)

Job Title : Designer’s (Visual/Graphic)
Location : Beverly Hills, California
Project Duration : 1+ Month(s)
Est Start Date : Immediate
Cost : Open
Preference : H1B, GC, Citizen and EAD…..
Skill Set :
Lead Visual Design deliverables.
Experience working with Interaction Patterns and Style Guides
Strong portfolio with examples of Interaction Patterns and Style
Guides.
At least 5 years experience as a key member of a Visual design team
participating in the complete product development life-cycle of
successfully launched consumer online products.
College and/or advanced degree(s) in Visual Design, Interaction
Design, HCI, Industrial Design, other computer-related design
disciplines, Computer Science, or equivalent