Immediate Start: Sr. Ruby developer/Senior Ruby Software Engineer,Los angeles,CA.

Discussion in 'Java' started by Isaac, Jul 22, 2010.

  1. Isaac

    Isaac Guest

    Hi There,

    Hope you are doing fine,

    We need Sr. Ruby developer / Senior Ruby Software Engineer, 3+ months,
    Los Angeles, CA. it's a sure shot Closure for the matching profile,
    Please send me your Consultant’s matching profile for the same with
    Rate and their Contact details, for any details please call me or
    email me for a detailed Job description.
    In-Person required.

    Thanks and regards,
    Isaac

    Direct 213.233.3576
    Office 213.233.3907

    www.preludesys.com

    Job Title : Sr. Ruby developer / Senior Ruby Software Engineer
    Location : Los Angeles, California
    Project Duration : 3+ Month(s)
    Cost : Open-Competitive
    Preference : None
    Skill Set :
    Senior Ruby Software Engineer
    We're seeking an experienced Ruby engineer to develop immersive user
    engagement with the largest online music catalog!
    You should have killer Ruby on Rails skills,
    Experience with MySQL is a must as is NoSQL, ie memcached and
    Cassandra.
    What we're looking for:
    *3+ years with Ruby
    *Advanced knowledge of Ruby on Rails
    *MySQL, key/value databases, memcached
    *Linux, Git, Apache
    *Significant experience and skill writing Web services - back-end and
    front-end
    *Deep understanding of scalable Web server and database architectures
    You'd be extra awesome if you:
    *Experience working with Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, and other social
    network platforms
    *Deep understanding of Web protocols and formats - HTML, HTTP, XML/
    HTTP, CSS
    *Experience with large data sets and high concurrent-user loads
    *Worked and thrived in a startup environment before

    Isaac, Jul 22, 2010