Immediate Start: Sr. Ruby developer/Senior Ruby Software Engineer,Los angeles,CA.

Isaac

Hi There,

Hope you are doing fine,

We need Sr. Ruby developer / Senior Ruby Software Engineer, 3+ months,
Los Angeles, CA. it's a sure shot Closure for the matching profile,
Please send me your Consultant’s matching profile for the same with
Rate and their Contact details, for any details please call me or
email me for a detailed Job description.
In-Person required.

Thanks and regards,
Isaac

Direct 213.233.3576
Office 213.233.3907
(e-mail address removed)
www.preludesys.com
(e-mail address removed)

Job Title : Sr. Ruby developer / Senior Ruby Software Engineer
Location : Los Angeles, California
Project Duration : 3+ Month(s)
Cost : Open-Competitive
Preference : None
Skill Set :
Senior Ruby Software Engineer
We're seeking an experienced Ruby engineer to develop immersive user
engagement with the largest online music catalog!
You should have killer Ruby on Rails skills,
Experience with MySQL is a must as is NoSQL, ie memcached and
Cassandra.
What we're looking for:
*3+ years with Ruby
*Advanced knowledge of Ruby on Rails
*MySQL, key/value databases, memcached
*Linux, Git, Apache
*Significant experience and skill writing Web services - back-end and
front-end
*Deep understanding of scalable Web server and database architectures
You'd be extra awesome if you:
*Experience working with Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, and other social
network platforms
*Deep understanding of Web protocols and formats - HTML, HTTP, XML/
HTTP, CSS
*Experience with large data sets and high concurrent-user loads
*Worked and thrived in a startup environment before