Impersonate a user

Yu

Hi guys,
I am working for an asp app with the use of sql 2000,
COM+ and iis 5.0.
In part of the solution, some files (lotus notes related)
will put in a folder that need a higher security and so I
only granted the right for certain NT auth. user to
access.
I need a method to let the user access the folder's files
but don't prompt them to key in the user id and password.

I tried a method sth like
http://userid:[email protected]
I works but the page's cache and properties display the
password in plain text. So, it don't acceptable in my
case.

I tried some other thing like "How to: impersonate a user
from active server page" (Q248187) listed in the
knowledge base. it use the function LogonUser
Lib "advapi32.dll". However, it doesn't work in the web
server (it works on my local pc). I guess it may simply
because my web site doesn't join any domain.

So, any other method can i try? Look forward to hear all
your kindly suggestions.