    labeled how to configure asp.net applications for a delegation scenerio it
    still doesnt work logon failed for (null) user.

    ANYONE PLEASE HELP its been 7+ hours.
    William Newsom, Jan 27, 2004

  2. William Newsom

    Ken Schaefer Guest

    I don't think you've given us enough information for us to be able to tell
    you where you might be going wrong. There is a KB article here that outlines
    the steps you should take:
    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=319723

    Please give us an exact list of all the steps you have taken, and if you've
    missed something, we can point it out.

    Cheers
    Ken

    "William Newsom" <> wrote in message
    : I have a similar problem i have set up a 1 sql server 1 web server 1
    client
    : and cannot pass through my identity
    :
    : turned on impersonate in webconfig
    : only NT auth is on for IIS
    : turned on trust delegation on the www server
    : sql has the domain users setup on db
    :
    : dont know whats going on EVERY NEWSGROUP has the same question HOW DOES
    : SOMEONE SET IT UP i have read white paper after white paper even the ones
    Ken Schaefer, Jan 27, 2004