    Dave Guest

    Anyone know of a Asp.Net (VB) exmaple of this call?

    Thanks, Dave
    Dave, Dec 15, 2003

  2. Dave

    Randy Rahbar Guest

    You should probably check out an asp.net newsgroup. But I think it goes a
    little something like this....

    Put this in your web.config file:
    <identity impersonate="true" userName="domain\username"
    password="password"/>

    Or something like that.
    Randy Rahbar, Dec 16, 2003

  3. Dave

    Guest Guest

    I should have mentioned, I'm looking for the use of this
    Win32 call (ImpersonateLoggedOnUser), not a Web specific
    issue, although I'm calling it from ASP.

    Guest, Dec 16, 2003