    Could anyone tell how to achieve this.

    thanks,
    Kedar.

    kedar, Sep 12, 2007

  2. kedar wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have a asp.net application,

    recommended practice), but this is a classic asp newsgroup. ASP.Net is
    a different technology from classic ASP. While you may be lucky enough
    to find a dotnet-savvy person here who can answer your question, you
    can eliminate the luck factor by posting your question to a newsgroup
    where the dotnet-savvy people hang out. I suggest
    to help you.
    --
    Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET

    Bob Barrows [MVP], Sep 12, 2007