Impersonation between different workgroups is failing

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?bC10b3VjaGVk?=, Jun 1, 2004.

  1. Please, first review this same subject at May 31st 200

    This is more information for you can help me

    ******In the COM+ Server******

    My COM+ Application, in his Security Tag are following parmeters

    Autorization
    [checked] Enforce access checks for this applicatio

    Security Level
    (2nd Option

    Authentication Leves for Calls
    Packe