Impersonation in non domain server

Johann Granados

Hi everybody,

I'm developing an ASP.NET application which calls business components in a
remote server located at the DMZ (this is, a non domain member server). The
problem I'm facing is that because the server is not a domain member, it is
not able to access the active directory in order to authenticate the
impersonated user. Does anybody know another approach to do impersonation in
a non domain member server?

Thank in advance for your help!!!

Johann Granados
Costa Rica, Central America

Joe Kaplan

If the server isn't a domain member, it can't trust any domain accounts.
What accounts would you be wanting to use in its context? The only accounts
it will trust are local machine accounts.

Joe K.