    If anyone has a solution or can shed more light on this, it will be
    very helpful.

    Thanks

    DotNet User, Dec 11, 2003

  2. A quick way to find out whether or not your ASP.Net app is truly
    impersonating is to open Task Manager and see the account name under which
    the ASP.Net process is running. In Windows XP and previous, the process will
    be named aspnet_wp.exe. In Windows Server 2003, the process will be called
    w3wp.exe.

    --
    HTH,
    Kevin Spencer