    kerberos.

    Thanks in advance!
    Mark
    Mark, May 6, 2004

  2. Mark

    avnrao Guest

    If you are connecting to SQL Server using Single Windows Identity from your
    web server, you dont need impersonate the logged in client (also no need of
    delegation). if you are just passing username to sql server, use stored proc
    parameters.

    if you are connecting to sql server using the identity of logged in client,
    you need impersonation enabled and also delegation using kerberos.

    Av.

    avnrao, May 7, 2004