    when running under Windows Xp.

    Thanks,
    craig

    Craig Neuwirt, Oct 21, 2004

  2. in Windows Server 2003 the process that runs your web apps is called wp3.exe
    and the user account is "Network Service". This account does not by default
    have permissions to create COM objects (which involves accessing the
    registry). The TaskSchedulerAPI tries to write a file to a directory (don't
    remember where) in the operating system. You may be getting an "Access
    Denied" error because "Network Service" does not have permissions to this
    system folder.

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9yZ2UgTWF0b3M=?=, Oct 21, 2004

  3. I neglected to say that the account I am using for impersonation is in the
    Administrator group. Therefore, it should be able to write to any
    directory. I am wondering if it is more of a permission/policy problem than
    a true access problem.

    thanks,
    craig

    Craig Neuwirt, Oct 22, 2004