Impersonation Stops Language Resources Working

Matthew

(This is a repost from the internationalization group where I am getting no joy)

Hi,

My ASP.NET application has internationalised string resources via
satellite assemblies in the usual way. Everything was working fine
and changing culture correctly switched the resources into the
appropriate languages.

However, switching on impersonation in web.config stops this working
and I always get the default culture. i.e. my web.config has the
lines:

<authentication mode="None" />
<identity impersonate="true" />

and it my insternationalisation doesn't work and everything is always
in English, but changing this to impersonate="false" and it all works
perfetly again.

I have tried numerous different users as the anonymous user including
ISR_<machinename>, ASPNET and local administrators and nothing works.

Any help gratefully appreciated.

Thanks,
Matthew

Nicole Calinoiu

How are you assigning the culture? How are you selecting the culture that
should be used?