    Kind regards,

    Jurjen de Groot
    Netherlands.

    Jurjen de Groot, Jun 25, 2003

  2. Jurjen de Groot

    Vaibhav Guest

    hi

    you can use basic javascript command "window.print" but that is just like
    calling print from the browser print command.

    if you want some more advanced printing functionality(Like predefining print
    type/ landscape or portrait etc.) then you have to use some activex control
    on your web page

    HTH
    Vaibhav

    "Jurjen de Groot" <> wrote in message
    > I would like to implement a button which will, upon click, print the

    current
    > webpage.
    >
    > I have no idea where to begin, I think I need some sort of client

    scripting

    Vaibhav, Jun 25, 2003

  3. Jurjen de Groot

    Joe Agster Guest

    <input type="button" id="btnPrint" onclick="window.print
    ()" value="Print">

    Joe Agster, Jun 25, 2003