implementation of trie & file index

iaminsik

I implemented a TRIE in memory by myself in C.

But, as you know, when a size of data increases, loading time of data
becomes longer.

I want to implement a TRIE in file, which means division of INDEX &
DATA in file and

whenever a user asks a data, TRIE accesses a disk according to INDEX.

Would you recommend a good book or web site that can show a practical
implementation in C?

Thanks for your reading.

Best Regards.

Ian Collins

iaminsik said:
I implemented a TRIE in memory by myself in C.

But, as you know, when a size of data increases, loading time of data
becomes longer.

I want to implement a TRIE in file, which means division of INDEX &
DATA in file and

whenever a user asks a data, TRIE accesses a disk according to INDEX.

Would you recommend a good book or web site that can show a practical
implementation in C?
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/c.html

Don't reinvent the wheel, use a database.

iaminsik

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/c.html

Don't reinvent the wheel, use a database.

Thanks a lot, I'll try it.
I visited this web site right after reading it.
I couldn't know how to build the database when I distribute my
program.
But, I'll try.

If you can recommend some sample codes, I'll be happy.
In addition, please, anybody, recommend a good book, too.

Thanks Collins.

Best Regards.
Remi.

santosh

iaminsik said:
Thanks a lot, I'll try it.
I visited this web site right after reading it.
I couldn't know how to build the database when I distribute my
program.
But, I'll try.

If you can recommend some sample codes, I'll be happy.
In addition, please, anybody, recommend a good book, too.

Thanks Collins.

If you want to embed your database routines within your program (so that
a separate dependency is avoided) investigate both "Berkeley DB"
and "SQLite". MySQL would be overkill for a trivial program.

iaminsik

If you want to embed your database routines within your program (so that
a separate dependency is avoided) investigate both "Berkeley DB"
and "SQLite". MySQL would be overkill for a trivial program.- µû¿Â ÅؽºÆ® ¼û±â±â -

- µû¿Â ÅؽºÆ® º¸±â -

Thanks Santosh!
I'll try.

Best Regards.