implemented dotNetNuke site with on-line credit card processing ?

Bill Woodruff

I would very much appreciate hearing from someone who has successfully implemented an ASP.NET website using WebMatrix and DotNetNuke
or using one of the 3rd. party tools for web-site generation where the site has currently working shopping cart and on-line payment
processing.

I am an advanced c# programmer, but am concerned that building a site based on DotNetNuke, etc. may be risky to do for a client. To
my mind there is a certain "inflationary bubble" of enthusiasm around the MS sponsored tools meant to be adoption showcases that
make it more difficult to evaluate the business risks in investing in them. That doesn't mean I don't appreciate their existence and
the many folks making contributions to them !

Any specific comment you can make about the glitches you encountered, the problems you solved, the general feeling you have about
whether or not you would use the same tools/approach in the future would be most appreciated.

thanks, Bill Woodruff
dotScience
Chiang Mai, Thailand