    BR
    //Kid

    , Jan 9, 2007

  2. Jack Klein Guest

    On 9 Jan 2007 13:16:58 -0800, wrote in
    comp.lang.c:

    > I know what a binary space partition tree is, but could someone explain
    > what a 1 dimensional BSP tree is? What is stored in the nodes and what
    > is stored in the leaves? What order?
    >
    > Is it correct that one tries to organize points (or maybe line
    > segments) in the tree structure? If this is the case, I don't really
    > see any difference to a regular binary search tree.
    > Thankfull if anyone could enlighten me.

    Your question does not have anything to do with the C language.

    A good group for asking about algorithms, as you are, is

    If you are trying to implement an algorithm in standard C and have
    trouble, then post the problem code here and ask for help.

    And of course you can always try typing a phrase like:

    "one dimensional" "binary space partition tree"

    ....into Google and see what happens.

    --
    Jack Klein
    Home: http://JK-Technology.Com