    controls available or is there something in the framework?

    Thanks in Advance!!

    John

    John Klucker, Aug 15, 2003

  2. To make printer friendly things, you have to handle stuff client side. Have
    a look at CSS and Printing for some good tips.

    I have also done it in the past by putting markers in the page, and having a
    get printable copy button on the page, that calls an ASPX in a popup window
    that extracts the printable area using the net methods to call the page and
    parse out the printable region. Then the user only has to press print and
    none of the navigation etc is printed.

    --
    Regards

    John Timney (Microsoft ASP.NET MVP)
    <shameless_author_plug>
    ISBN:1-861007-91-4
    Professional Windows Forms
    ISBN: 1861005547
    Professional JSP 2nd Edition
    ISBN: 1861004958
    Professional JSP
    ISBN: 1861003625
    Beginning JSP Web Development
    ISBN: 1861002092
    </shameless_author_plug>

    John Timney \(Microsoft MVP\), Aug 15, 2003