Implementing concurrent Test Cases in Ruby and Watir

kalensr

Can anyone point me to an example of executing a test case in multiple
threads concurrently?

There are 10 instances of the application under tests running on 4
different boxes.

I am attempting to build a release night test that will use the url and
verify what instance of the web app we have accessed (by checking a
developer inserted tag in the source). If the instance of the app has
not been encountered a series of tests will be executed, other wise the
script will log off, close the browser, launch a new browser and try
again.

I would like this process to run from multiple threads concurrently in
hopes of hitting all app servers quicker.

This test has been simulated manually, but I am not sure how to
implement in Ruby and Watir.