Implementing Postback using Javascript in Asp .Net 2.0

Subi

Hello,

We had code working in ASP .Net 2.0 Beta 2. version where through client
side code in Javascript postback was called. We have ported the same in ASP
..Net 2.0 professional version. Now doing the same throws the following error.

Error Description: Invalid postback or callback argument.
Event validation is enabled using in configuration or in a page.
For security purposes, this feature verifies that arguments to postback or
callback events originate from the server control that originally rendered
them.
If the data is valid and expected, use the ClientScriptManager.
RegisterForEventValidation method in order to register the postback or
callback data for validation. Contact the Administrator.

Please help me finding teh solution for this.

Thanks,
Subi