Implementing Session Facade using Spring Framework. How?

success_ny

Hi,

I am new to the Spring Framework. I am learning about its functionality
and capabilities. My understanding is that on top of many other
features, it can completely eliminate the need for EJB and EJB
container the remote features of EJB.

How would I implement the typical Session Facade pattern using Spring
assuming I currently use the Remote Session Bean interface for Session
Facade (i.e., I need to have access to it from a remote machine)? I
would love to see some code samples or a link to detail of this kind of
implementation. The Session Facade implemented as a Session bean that
in turn is connected to Service Locator and DAO has been a very common
implementation. I would love to know how this kind of machanism can be
implemented in Spring.

Thanks in advance!