Implementing Single-Signon in Window Services

ginkim

I'm trying to create a window services using C#. I would like my
Window Service to run under the logged-in user instead of Local
Systems.

In my code I have

this.serviceProcessInstaller.Account =
System.ServiceProcess.ServiceAccount.User;
this.serviceProcessInstaller.Username =
System.Security.Principal.WindowsIdentity.GetCurrent().Name;

I'm trying to find ways to disable the login prompt when I install the
window service. With my current code, when I try to install, I get a
prompt to type in the password. Is there a way to associate the logged
in user's username and password to the window service authentication?