implementing webdav - IHttpHandler problem

Shaike

We are trying to develop a webdav server side componenet that runs
under the context of the IIS. This component suppose to expose a
logical structures that stored in a DB as webdav folders/files
structure.

I implemented HttpHandler ,and installed it in a simple virtual
directory.
I also configured this handler to respond to all of the verbs
(web.config + IIS wild card map).

My test was to open IE, and open my site as a webfolder.
I can see the structure of my logical folders + files (according to my
dav response, which is correct).
My problem is, that when I right-click on a specific folder/file, in
order to view it's properties, I can't see them.

I traced the request, I expected to see "PROPFIND" request, and
instead of that the IE sends "POST" request to
"/AmberStreamServer/_vti_bin/_vti_aut/author.dll"

The body of the request is as follows :
method=open+service%3a5%2e0%2e2%2e5012&service%5fname=%2fAmberStreamServer
Instead of regular dav request.

dev configuration is Win2k3/IIS6.

Any ideas ???

Thanks a lot