Implementing xmlHTTP handler in ASP.Net

Guest

I would like to know the syntax for creating a responder for a message
generated by a script call from xmlHTTP on asp.net. I've found a few pieces
of information however, I have some unanswered questions.

Given a server page of ...\AccountInfo.aspx what additional information do I
need to add to the URL so that a method VerifySupervisor(object sender,
EventArgs e) is called?

What modifications if any do I need to make to the HTML page and/or my C#
code other than implementing the function?

TIA,
Dave