    Do you have any source code to import data from Excel file or text file into
    database in ASP.NET program ? Please give me your reference if you have.

    Thanks in advance
    bienwell, Jun 16, 2006

  2. bienwell

    Mark Rae Guest

    "bienwell" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > Do you have any source code to import data from Excel file or text file
    > into database in ASP.NET program ? Please give me your reference if you
    > have.

    1) Launch your Internet browser (e.g. IE, FireFox, Netscape, Opera etc)

    2) Navigate to http://www.google.com

    3) Enter the text below in the box:

    "ASP.NET" Excel import database

    4) Hit the button
    Mark Rae, Jun 16, 2006

  3. bienwell

    bienwell Guest

    Oh Oh . Thank you for this answer. It's so simple but very helpful. But
    I'll folllow your instructions.

    bienwell, Jun 17, 2006