Import data from text file

Joined
Feb 14, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello Everyone,
I'm posting this question here because I did not found thread for SQL Server. Is there any option in SQL server to import data from text file. Please give me appropriate answer.

Thanks in advance!!

Joined
Feb 15, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi MonajKumar,
MS-SQL Server has an option to resove such kind of problem. There are two option, first one is Import Export Wizard through which you could import data from text file and second one is by Using Bulk Query Command. You have also an option, by using third party tool you could perform this task.
Some famous tool such as MindStick DataConverter, AutoConverter etc perform import export utility. MindStick DataConverter is free charge tool so you could easily download it.
Download Path: http://www.mindstick.com/Product/ProductDC.aspx

I hope it will be useful for you.:yell: