import delimited text file to msde

TJS

I need to import a delimited text file to an msde table, I found discussion
item below.
anything available for msde which is comparable to this Jet example?

=================================
The TEXT ODBC driver calls the Jet database engine and reads text files via
Jet's Text IISAM driver. You may try code similar to the following:

Dim cn As New OleDbConnection("Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data
Source=c:\temp;Extended Properties=""Text;HDR=NO""")

Dim da As New OleDbDataAdapter("SELECT * FROM [customers.txt]", cn)
Dim ds As New DataSet()
da.Fill(ds, "Customers")

Here's the SCHEMA.INI file in the c:\temp directory. i.e. the Data Source
location:

[CUSTOMERS.TXT]
ColNameHeader=False
Format=TabDelimited