    i want to play a flash movie on web application.i have developed my
    web application in asp.net(VS 2005,ver 2.0).any one have idea about it
    plz rply me.i will wait for any rply anxiously
    bushi, May 25, 2007

  2. bushi

    Masudur Guest

    On May 25, 4:33 pm, bushi <> wrote:
    > hi every one!
    > i want to play a flash movie on web application.i have developed my
    > web application in asp.net(VS 2005,ver 2.0).any one have idea about it
    > plz rply me.i will wait for any rply anxiously

    hi...
    did you tried searching in google for your problem..?
    well i found this
    http://www.flash-control.net/download.htm
    please take a look ... there is a free version of the flash control

    Thanks
    Masudur
    Masudur, May 25, 2007

  3. bushi

    Masudur Guest

    On May 25, 4:33 pm, bushi <> wrote:
    > hi every one!
    > i want to play a flash movie on web application.i have developed my
    > web application in asp.net(VS 2005,ver 2.0).any one have idea about it
    > plz rply me.i will wait for any rply anxiously

    Hi
    I am not sure but few seconds ago i did send a response but its not
    showing ... thats why i am repeating
    please take a look

    Masudur, May 25, 2007
  4. bushi

    Mike P Guest

    Bushi,

    If all you want to do is show your flash movie on your webpage, all you
    need to do is publish your movie, which will create a HTML page that you
    can copy and paster into your webpage.

    Thanks,

    Mike

    Mike P, May 25, 2007