import flash movie into asp.net

bushi

hi every one!
i want to play a flash movie on web application.i have developed my
web application in asp.net(VS 2005,ver 2.0).any one have idea about it
plz rply me.i will wait for any rply anxiously

Masudur

hi every one!
i want to play a flash movie on web application.i have developed my
web application in asp.net(VS 2005,ver 2.0).any one have idea about it
plz rply me.i will wait for any rply anxiously

hi...
did you tried searching in google for your problem..?
well i found this
http://www.flash-control.net/download.htm
please take a look ... there is a free version of the flash control

Thanks
Masudur

Masudur

hi every one!
i want to play a flash movie on web application.i have developed my
web application in asp.net(VS 2005,ver 2.0).any one have idea about it
plz rply me.i will wait for any rply anxiously

Hi
I am not sure but few seconds ago i did send a response but its not
showing ... thats why i am repeating
please take a look
http://www.flash-control.net/download.htm

Thanks
Masudur

Mike P

Bushi,

If all you want to do is show your flash movie on your webpage, all you
need to do is publish your movie, which will create a HTML page that you
can copy and paster into your webpage.

Thanks,

Mike