    Here is TimeStampRequest element defined:

    http://www.si-tsa.gov.si/dokumenti/ timestamp-protocol-20020207.xsd

    but I don't know how to tell WSDL to use this XSD??
    @(none), Jul 12, 2004

  2. It should be automatic. What version of Visual Studio .NET?

    BTW, I successfully imported the WSDL without problem with Visual Studio
    ..NET 2003.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\) [MVP], Jul 12, 2004

  3. @(none)

    Miki Peric Guest

    Did you imported

    > It should be automatic. What version of Visual Studio .NET?

    I'm using Java. :)

    > BTW, I successfully imported the WSDL without problem with Visual Studio
    > .NET 2003.

    Did you imported timestamp.wsdl? How? Which language/project you used?

    I do have MS VS.Net 2003 installed on my PC.
    Miki Peric, Jul 14, 2004